- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
A dry carbon rear spoiler that incorporates a stay with a swan neck shape that is also used in the SUBARU BRZ GT300 that is participating in the SUPER GT GT300 class.
By installing it, the downforce on the rear side is increased and the running stability at high speed is improved. The wing tip is also integrated into a winglet, which reduces the weight as a carbon rear spoiler and demonstrates well-balanced aerodynamics and maneuverability.
Two-step angle adjustment is possible depending on the driving situation.
* Cannot be attached together with the trunk spoiler and body cover of SUBARU genuine accessories.
* Since this product is carbon (main body) + aluminum casting (stay), pinholes and carbon knitting may be twisted, but this is not a defect.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL PARTS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY unless stock level indicated on product page.