- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
It is an “X” shaped brace which connects critical chassis points in the rear bulkhead of your 02-07 Subaru Impreza sedan. By connecting and thus triangulating these points you dramatically reinforce the chassis.
• Eliminates wheel hop/traction loss
• Made out of steel K02001/ K02502
• Street and track torture tested
• Polymer painting (all colors)
• 5 years Warranty
OUT OF STOCK? No worries, a backorder is available.
Simply send us a message on the inquiry screen "here" and we can manually process your back order and supply time frames.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL PARTS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY unless stock level indicated on product page.